Pure IP Communications Platform for Large Enterprise, iPECS-CM
iPECS-CM is an All-IP communications platform for medium and large enterprises. It provides IP telephony, various multimedia, UC applications, and mobility services over IP environment. Its innovative design enables organizations to enjoy the most reliable, flexible and secured communications. In addition, iPECS-CM’s IP architecture allows an easy monitoring and managing remote platforms through web management system and SNMP based network management system.
iPECS-CM employs a distributed architecture across an IP Network to communicate transparently without geographic limitations. It makes all users even at branch offices to use the same features that delivered by the central call server. Also, it enables you to deploy a flexible network and configuration to fit any business needs.
A strong survivability for stable communication is provided by iPECS-CM redundant call server which can against LAN/WAN failure or main office call server failure. Geographic redundancy will guarantee a stability on your business communication even in geographically dispersed environment.
If you are consider deploying a UC solution, iPECS-CM will be the best platform for you. The only thing that you need is a UC application, iPECS UCS. It will brings increase of work efficiency through providing collaboration features(Calls, IM, file sharing etc.) on your PC or mobile phone.
<Features and Benefits>
• Unlimited scalability by networking multiple servers
• Support Max 30,000 users with 255 local survival branches; S2K/S4K/S10K/S30K
• Support Max 254 tenants
• iPECS UCP call servers can be used as a local call server
Flexible network architecture with reliability
• Support flexible and simple network design on All-IP based modular architecture
• Local survivability with a range of local call servers
• Geographic redundancy for maximizing service availability
• Multiple redundancy options including Call Server/LAN/Control/Power unit
Beyond investment protection
• Keep using iPECS UCP gateway module, common applications and end points
• Support wide range of desktop phones from existing analog phones to highend IP phones; Video, IP/SIP, Wi-Fi, digital/analog phone, soft phone, mobile phone client, etc.
• Communications cost reduction via internal VoIP calls and operational cost reduction by easy to use centralized management
• Keep benefits of desktop phone features with MS Lync/SfB by using iPECS RCC Gateway solution
• An easy extension of the 3rd party services
Enterprise FMC for seamless communication
• Support advanced Mobile Extension set on iPECS-CM and iPECS UCS mobile client
• Improve work efficiency and reduce communication cost
Where To Buy