Design Your Business Communications, iPECS UCP
iPECS UCP is Ericsson-LG Enterprise’s unified communications platform designed to meet SME and enterprise communications needs. And there are 3 models for your business size.(UCP100, UCP600, UCP2400)
As the most compelling advantage, unified communications services are embedded in iPECS UCP. Users can improve business efficiency and productivity with embedded UC features including real-time voice, video and presence enabled IM with messaging services(Visual Voice Mail and SMS etc.) under a single user interface on multiple devices without the need of an external server. Also, it is seamlessly expandable to provide advanced collaboration services(File sending, application sharing and multi-party video conference etc.) by simply adding an external server.
iPECS UCP provides multiple mobility solutions for internal and external mobile workers. Through a wide range of mobility solutions, users can improve productivity and decrease communication expenses. iPECS DECT and Wi-Fi phones provide feature rich and reliable communications for internal mobile workers. For external mobile workers, iPECS UCS mobile client delivers the power of a desktop phones to smartphones or tablet PCs. Also, Mobile Extension lets users place and receive business calls from their smart phone.
Embedded VoIP channels are one of the great advantages with iPECS UCP. In addition, iPECS UCP100/600 provide embedded VoIP relay(VoIP Switching) to provide more cost-effective VoIP channels.
<Features and Benefits>
Embedded UC and telephony
• iPECS UCS standard server is built in iPECS UCP
• iPECS UCS standard provides various features such as Video, Instant Message(IM), Audio Conference, Visual Voice Mail(VVM) etc.
• iPECS UCS premium server(External server) provides more various features than standard server
• Expansion of system capacity is available by a simple license up to Max 2,400 ports
• User can reduce initial and upfront investment cost
• Ability to expand with licenses as the business grows
Mobular All-IP architecture for ultimate flexibility
• Geographical call server redundancy and power redundancy
• T-NET(Transparent Networking) for local survivability and PSTN failover
• IT managers can easily manage a multisite business network
• Realizing a seamless and powerful business communication
Improved business performance
• Various applications for user(iPECS IPCR, Attendant, NMS, Voice Mail, ClickCall and RCC Gateway for MS Lync/SfB)
• Interoperability with various 3rd party solutions in hospitality, healthcare and other vertical industries
• Users can set up an efficient communications environment with various applications
• iPECS UCP 100/600 provides embedded VoIP Max 16/24 channels by license respectively
• Provides cost benefits on overall business communications for using VoIP channel
• VoIP switching supports out-band SIP, T-NET and remote device/client
Where To Buy